The #EndImpunity Photo Challenge is a social media campaign in support of the IPT’s call for truth, accountability, and justice as a public opinion tribunal.HOW IT WORKS
1. TAKE A PHOTO of yourself BLINDFOLDED and GAGGED holding up a sign that reads:
2. POST your photo on social media.
● for FB– make FB profile pic and/or post on wall
● for twitter– time TBD, twitter rally (retweet initial photo or tweet photo of yourself), since Wed is better for social media
● post on instagram, tumblr, and other social media platforms
3. Visit the International Peoples Tribunal Facebook Page<https://www.facebook.com/events/1579657442313012/> for info and instructions on upcoming #EndImpunity Facebook and Twitter rally dates during the 1-month countdown.
twitter: Countdown to #PeoplesTribunal Intl community crying to #EndImpunity by prosecuting #AquinObama
FB: Let’s put #AquinObama on trial and #EndImpunity. Justice for all victims of human rights abuses in the Philippines! #PeoplesTribunal
In solidarity (and on behalf of the conveners),Angie M. Gonzales
International Coalition for Human Rights in the PhilippinesPaul Quintos
IPT 2015 Philippines Coordinating Secretariat